Connect a Google sync to Roomzilla
In order to complete the integration process, here's what you need to do on your Roomzilla account.
Before you carry on, please make sure you've read our previous article
2. Go to 'Integrations' and then click on 'Connect with Google Apps for Work'.
3. Connect your Google account (e.g. You@yourdomain.com) to Roomzilla, and grant the app access via the prompt:
4. Click on 'Admin' home at the top to return to the main admin panel. Then click on 'Edit Room' - whichever one you want to use.
5. Select the Google Calendar you would like to pair this room with via the drop-down menu, scroll down and click on 'Update Room'. This drop down populates from the Google Account’s “My Calendars” & “Other Calendars” list.
6. If you have any existing meetings on your Google Room Calendars, please email us at email@example.com, and we will perform an initial sync of all future reservations.
All this effort will surely pay off now. From this moment on, you can easily book rooms in Roomzilla directly from your Google Calendar!