Here are the answers to some of the most common questions asked by our customers before they buy our product. If there's something you feel has not been covered by our website, feel free to refer to our FAQ:
1. What is Roomzilla?
Roomzilla is a cloud-based room reservation system which facilitates meeting rooms managing in your company.
2. What do I need to do to implement Roomzilla in my company?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get you started.
3. What devices does Roomzilla work on?
Roomzilla is quickly accessible no matter the platform!
4. Does Roomzilla integrate with Google Calendar and Office 365?
We integrate with Google Calendar and Office 365 based on Exchange Online. This means you need to have either Office 365 Business Premium or Office 365 Business Essentials.
5. Is Roomzilla a subscription-based software?
Yes, it is. We offer monthly and annual subscriptions.
6. What's the minimum and maximum number of rooms I can set up with Roomzilla?
No, you can have as few or many as you like!
7. Does the free trial include all of Roomzilla's features?
Yes, you can try out Roomzilla at no cost whatsoever for 14 days, and use all its features.
8. What's the current pricing?
It's $20/each room/per month. This means that if you'd like to set up, for instance, 6 rooms with us, it would cost a total of $120 per month.
9. Is the pricing negotiable?
If you'd like to set up a considerable number of rooms with us, you can contact us at email@example.com for an individual quote.
10. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept credits cards (through Stripe), ACH payments and checks.
9. Can Roomzilla be hooked up to tablets?
Yes, you can display your rooms' real-time availability at the door by hooking up Roomzilla to meeting room displays. Roomzilla works with all tablets.
10. Is the hardware included?
No, the hardware is not included in the price of the service.
11. Does Roomzilla offer customer support?
Yes, you can contact our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 617 401 2841.
12. Do you have a mobile app?
Our mobile app is currently in the process of developing but you can use Roomzilla from your mobile.
If you want to find out more or have a question that does not seem to have been answered, please contact us at email@example.com