Auto-Cancellation gives Roomzilla permission to remove any missed reservations after they are due to begin, this will free up time and ensure your getting the most out of your space.
Please follow the below steps to get this setup:
1. Log in to your Roomzilla page and go to your Settings (top right corner):
2. Now you will need to head over to 'Reservation Settings', where you will find the below options.
3. You will need to activate the following two options for auto-cancellation to take effect.
- Check-in required
- Cancel the reservation and release the resource if check-in not performed
4. You can now decide how long to give users before a meeting is cancelled, to do this you will need to do as follows:
a. Check-in reminder minutes: How long before a meeting begins a reminder will be sent.
b. Minutes to wait until cancelling a not checked-in reservation: This is how long after the meeting has started will it remain on Roomzilla, once this has passed the meeting will be automatically removed.
If you need any questions or needed further information about his and other features of Roomzilla, please get in touch with us at Team@Roomzilla.net