Auto-Cancellation gives Roomzilla permission to remove any missed reservations after they are due to begin, this will free up time and ensure your getting the most out of your space.
Please follow the below steps to get this setup:
1. Log in to your Roomzilla page and select the "Admin" button in the bottom right hand corner.
2. Now you will need to head over to 'Settings' and select 'Reservation Settings', where you will find the below options.
3. You will need to activate the following two options for auto-cancellation to take effect.
- Check-in Required
- Free up space if not checked into
4. You can now decide how long to give users before a meeting is cancelled, to do this you will need to do as follows:
a. Check-in reminder minutes: How long after a meeting begins a reminder will be sent.
b. Delete unchecked minutes: This is how long after the reminder email has been sent a meeting will remain on Roomzilla, once this has passed the meeting will be automatically removed.
A meeting will be removed after the total time of the above two options has been reached. (example below)
"Check-in reminder minutes" 2 + "Free up space if not checked into" 10 = 12 minutes until meeting is removed.
If you need any questions or needed further information about his and other features of Roomzilla, please get in touch with us at Team@Roomzilla.net